Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Bayerische Rides Again

A couple of weeks ago I decided it was time to pick up a project that had been languishing for months. It's not as old as Cargo, which is still not quiiite done (just need to sew on the 18 buttons, 3 pocket flaps, and 1 breast pocket on that one, not that I'm counting. . .), but it was my oldest unfinished sock. And now I have one finished sock:






Pattern: Bayerische Sock by Eunny Jang
Yarn: Lang Jawoll
Needles: size 0 metal dpns

As you can see, with all those fancy stitches, it's a pretty time-consuming knit. Not something that can be done without paying attention, although I am a lot faster at working crossed stitches than I used to be.

I want to wear these in October. They look like they'd be good socks to wear in a pumpkin patch.

No comments: