Saturday, February 24, 2007

S.I.C.K.

= Still Ill Can't Knit

You'd think that since I've been home from work for 3 days, I would have gotten a lot of knitting done. But no, I think the virus that's been keeping me down for a week now must be in my brain, because I just can't concentrate on anything for very long. And the cold medicine doesn't help much either. I find myself sitting and staring at nothing a lot.

The only thing that's gotten me out of my stupor, for about a minute, was the earthquake yesterday afternoon (the cat and I sat up and looked at each other at the same time. . .) I thought that maybe the downstairs neighbor was just stomping around extra hard, but no, it was an earthquake, 3.4 out of Berkeley.

Now, please excuse me while I wander ghost-like around the apartment for yet another day.

No comments: