Friday, March 30, 2007

done

My stated goal thus far has been to START as many projects as I can. But actually completing a knitting project is still optional at this point. I have quite a few projects waiting for needles. In fact, I have run out of needles to use, and I have to get more if I am to keep starting new projects. (I tried knitting two different projects at the same time on the same needles, and it just wasn't all that fun. And having fun is what it's really all about here.)

In the meantime, I finished the first of the Spindle socks. Here's the sock in action:

Note: the sock is on the left foot



side view

If I were Jimmy, I'd be done already. But I like to wear matching socks. Sock #2 is already on the needles.


And the other finished thing? Octopuuuus! (read that with a French accent for full effect)


It's for Mattieu from work. He was really excited when I showed him the first octopus, and now he yells "Octopuuuus!" whenever he sees me. So I thought I'd make one for him.

No comments: