Saturday, January 12, 2008

Socks in Progress

I'm at an all-time low number of socks on the needles, just three. Here they are, with a special guest appearance by an instruction manual written in my favorite language, Engrish.




Embossed Leaf Sock
Pattern from Interweave Knits, Yarn from Koigu (KPPPM)

This one is really fun to knit. When I work on this one, I feel like I'm rewarding myself. Kind of weird, I know. . . I'm using Regia reinforcement thread for the heels and toes, and I'm pleased at how well the yellow thread blends in with the yarn.





Edelweiss Sock
Pattern from Vogue Knitting, Yarn from Crystal Palace (Panda Cotton)

Slowly getting closer to the heel on sock #2. No rush.





Bayerische Sock
Pattern by Eunny Jang, Yarn from Lang (Jawoll)

I haven't worked on this one in months, but I am determined to finish it someday.

No comments: