Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Renegade Wrap-Up in Words Only

I am the worst blogger in the world. I forgot to bring my camera with me on Sunday when I went to the SF Renegade Craft Fair. Let's hope that Betsy or Beverly can provide some images. If I had brought it, I would have taken pics of Betsy's table full of beautiful yarn and kimono fabric pillows and drawings and the tiny bowl of chocolate covered espresso beans. And the crazy marching band that stormed through the fair with megaphones on their heads. Maybe I would have tried to sneak a pic of the punk-rock kids hanging out in the front of the pavillion.

It was a fun time, even though I'm feeling a bit cash-poor right now so I didn't do much shopping. Always good to hang out with Betsy and be surrounded by yarn. I liked watching other people get excited by the yarn, it made me feel a little less crazy!

I'm sending out a special Thank You to the vegan ice cream girl who appeared at Betsy's table at the end of the day offering Betsy and me 2 red cups full of free delicious chocolate and vanilla cucumber ice cream, yum yum! We must have looked the most tired of all the crafters or something.

No comments: