People have stopped me in the street and demanded to know how my sock-a-day experiment from June has been going.
Okay, I exaggerate. Maybe one time Chloe asked me about it casually while we were knitting together at lunchtime. I could even be mistaken about that.
Anyway, here's the latest in pictorial form:
1. Bex - haven't touched it
2. Eunice - one done, one halfway to done
3. was Angee, now Marilinda by Cookie A. - using the same yarn. Angee was turning out too big so I'm trying a different pattern
4. Child's Sock in Miranda Pattern - no progress
5. Mingus (not pictured) - frogged. The yarn was obscuring the lacy pattern. I'm going to try Mingus with a different yarn.
6. Gentleman's Sock for Evening Wear - completely neglected
7. Livia - no work done
8. Canal du Midi - turned the heel on Sock #1
9. Empoisonee - needs love
10. Rainbow socks (not pictured at all) - DONE!!! blogged here.
I'm thinking maybe it's time to work on some of the neglected socks. Or maybe start some new ones?